A E & A T Lewis Ltd Website Use Terms and Conditions
“the Customer” means the person who accepts a quotation from the Company for the sale of the goods or services.
“Goods/Services” mean the goods or Services which the Company is to supply to the Customer in accordance with these conditions.
“the Company” means A E & A T Lewis Ltd
“the Site” means “septictanksanglesey.wales”, “aeatlewis.com” and/or “septictanksanglesey.com”
- No contract for the sale of any product or service will exist between the customer and the Company until an order is confirmed by email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by the Company of your offer to buy goods or services from the Company or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by the Company (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods or services that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
- You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 6 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from the Company. We recommend you add the Company to your safe sender list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
- You undertake that all details you provide to the Company for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform the Company as soon as possible.
- All purchases are non-transferable.
Right to Cancel and Refunds
- You may cancel the contract at any time before your service has been carried out by sending the notice of cancellation by email ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number, or by telephoning the Company indicated on the site.
- If your service has not yet been scheduled any payments made by you will be refunded minus any credit card surcharges, which are non-refundable. No Administration Charge will be applied.
- If your collection has already been scheduled and the vehicle has been despatched to your property any payments made by you will be refunded minus any credit card surcharges, which are non-refundable. We reserve the right to levy an Administration Charge of £25.00
- You have no right to cancel your order after the service has been provided
- The period stated within which you will receive your service is approximate. Services ordered will be undertaken at the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- Reasons for cancelling, postponing or amending orders include, but are not restricted to, the following;
Incorrect or erroneous information listed on the website by us
Incorrect information provided by you with your order eg restricted access
Customer accounts that have exceeded credit terms and/or credit limits Customer’s past credit history
If you are in breach of any of our Terms and Conditions
- We may use a carefully selected third party contractor to fulfil your order.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of services or products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, Intellectual Property Rights means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site the Company reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of the Site and its affiliates trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in the Company and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between the Company and you relating to your purchase. The Company advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by the Company. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with the Company. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.